Sunday, July 3, 2011

one sheet wonder cards

hi ladies,
i was playing around with one sheet wonder i love the way these cards came out and i am just showing you 2 of them you can get i think 10 if you follow the template but i didnt this time around but i got 6 cards and a 3d project out of 1 sheet of 8.5x 11 cardstock. i stepped out of my comfort zone to and use different colors but I LOVE THEM AND THINK I HAVE A NEW COLOR COMBO..
i used wild wassibi,blushin bride, melon mambo,and marina mist ,black
,white satin ribbon, and rhinestones
hope you like it . let me know what you think.
i will not be posting tomorrow as i will be spending time with my family,everyone will be home tomorrow and that is rare in the barbieri house anymore. so i wish yall a safe and happy 4th of july..
see yall on tuesday
happy stampin
anita

No comments:

Post a Comment