Monday, July 4, 2011

NEW 2011 IN COLOR CLUB

Join the 2011 In Color Club

With the release of the NEW Stampin' Up! Catalog, there are 5 new In Colors for us to play with and I know you want them!! To ease the pain of getting them all at once, I am offering you a chance to join my In Color Club. Each club needs five members.

In Color Club (Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo, Pool Party and Calypso Coral)

Each month you will receive the following items in one of the five colors:
Classic Ink Pad
Package of Smooth Card Stock
Classic Ink Refill
Stampin' Write Marker
5 yards of the new 3/8 Ruffled Ribbon
10 Polka Dot Printed Designer Brads
As a member one month you will be able to add an additional $25 in merchandise to your package.

Cost per month is $34.99 (add $5 if you need me to ship to you each month) and at the end of five months, you will have stamp pads, ink refills, card stock, ribbon, brads and markers in all 5 colors.

The club will start July 15th and your credit card will be charged on that date. I will then order all the items and package them up and send them to you by the end of the month.

Email me if you are interested and I will get the needed information from you so we can start ASAP
PIXIEGURL40@YAHOO.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment