Monday, July 18, 2011

NEW PRODUCT FROM THE 2011/2012 CATTY

HI LADIES,
I FINALLY USED A NEW STAMP SET CALLED SNOW MUCH FUN! I love this stamp set its has the snow men and who doesnt love snowmen and i love to color and these guys are snow much fun to color and great for watercoloring and thats what i did when i made the 2 cards i will be showing youover the next couple of days i used the same colors and layouts but just changed the snowmen

i used soft seude as my base and then from the desinger series pack marina mist and then the water color paper and stamped my image using stazon ink and then water colored it in




and then here is a sneak peek at an 3 d item for my card club class hope you like it and please leave me a comment to let me know if you like my idea or not and you never know when i just may pick a comment and send a free stamp set


No comments:

Post a Comment