Tuesday, March 8, 2011

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY CHRISTOPHER!

hi ladies,
i will post later today have a few things going on today first the HAPPY part of the day is I want to wish my BABY BOY CHRISTOPHER A WONDERFUL 16TH BIRTHDAY .I cant believe he is 16 today. He will kill me for sharing this but christopher has always been a night owl so one day i go into his room when he was 5 to get him up cause we use to walk the girls to school and he was in pm kindgarten, so i go in there and what do i find ... i find a gallon of milk and a box of frosted flakes and a bowl and spooon. i say to him why is this in your room and he says momma" my tummy told me i was empty... he was so cute .
he still is cute he is a great kid.i am so proud and honored to be his mom.

and then today i have to have a ct scan and i have to drink this nasty stuff and not eat til after its done which it is 200pm my appointment  grrrrr.so i am stressed out about this test cause i dont like the drink and i dont like needles...

but i will post a new project later today.
thanks for lettin me ramble today
THIS IS CHRISTOPHER AND AMANDA HIS SISTER AT HOMECOMING THIS YEAR
 HE IS A SOPHOMORE AND SHE IS A SENIOR.
anita

No comments:

Post a Comment