Thursday, March 3, 2011

finally stampin again

hi everyone,
well yesterday i got to finally stamp again and boy did it feel good and i was on a roll. over the next few days i will post the new cards i have made and last night i was looking at my rag quilt purse i had made with my big shot and thought I could make one out of cardstock and I DID!!!!

you will need 12 top notes to make this.
let  me know what you think i think i will mae this again as a box too just without the handle.
let me know your thoughts

i was so excited to make this it is a little time comsumin tho.and u will want to use sticky strip with this project.
the dsp is retired raspberry tart i think
you need 8  top notes 4 for front and 4 for the back 2 for the sides and 2 for the bottom.
and you score each top note at 1/2 on all four sides and then you assembly it.

No comments:

Post a Comment