Thursday, October 27, 2011

New classes using the color coach

Hi Ladies,
while i was trying to come up with chrsitmas card for my christmas card class and i wanted to use marina mist so i went to my color coach.
the color coach gives you 2 to 3 options in colors.they are
creative combination
getting started combination
sweet set'
dynamic duo

the colors for creative combination- marina mist, crumb cake, cajun craze.
thats what i used in my first carded also with the bleaching techinque.

the second card is using the getting started combination the colors are - marina mist, real red and old olive and i also using the bleach techinque again on this card and also used glitter


the thrid card is using the dynamic duo- this color combination using marina mist and bashful blue and i have to say this is my favorite one.


please let me know what you think of these. I would love to hear your feed back on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment