Tuesday, August 23, 2011

FREQUENT STAMPERS PUNCH launches SEPTEMBER 1ST


Frequent Stamper PUNCH

Whats That you say ?

With my Frequent Stamper punch club card You will recieve a punch on your FSM card for every increment of $50.00 purchased ( before S&H and tax) online at my Stampin Up! web site .

Once you get all 10 punches you will received a FREE stamp set! Yes FREE stamp set ANY PRICE ~ ANY SET from the stampin Up! catalog .

You will also receive a Punched token from me so you can also track your miles you have earned ( you can do whatever you like with your token/s No need to send them back to me) .

PLUS your online purchase with me you will recieve a thank you card from me.

I keep track of everyone's orders and FSP tokens Once you reach (10) FSP tokens You will get an email from me asking you what stamp set you would like for FREE from me . remember Any stamp set /Any price

Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss any " special "announcements from SU! and or myself .

Online shopping with me are for those that live within the USA only ( also included are APO & FPO addresses)

Are you ready ? Go check out My Online shopping and get started on your Frequent Stamper miles punch card ,


No comments:

Post a Comment