Sunday, June 19, 2011

matchbook scrapbook


i got this idea from our stampin success maz that is a perk of being a demo . plus we get tons of ideas from our demo website so, if you love crafting and want a discount and extra money you should email me at PIXIEGURL40@YAHOO.COM ... i would love to have you join my team and i have come up with a name for my team it will be DIXIE CHICS, cause i am from tennessee and my blog is chick-n-dee so it made sense to be dixie chics.. so email me and lets talk .

so for this project its easy i took a rich razzleberry that measures 4 1/4 x 11 and scores it at 4 3/4 and 10 . then took rich razzleberry designer series paper from the brights dps collection and cut it at 4 1/4 x 9 3/4
then you take 2 pieces of whisper white 4 x 8 1/2 and score at 4 1/4 these will be your picture inserts..

if you have any question just email me

enjoy
anita

No comments:

Post a Comment