Monday, April 4, 2011

double fold card

hi ladies,
i was so excited to learn how to make this card using the big shot and the scallop square die its not really hard just a little time consuming . this was just a practice one and i wanted to make a new one but havent had a chance cause i started a new job for CVS so now i have to learn to manage my time different .but excited about this . but i love this card when u get to know me better you will know i love different kind of cards and cardds that move cause its not just the basic card .i will be doing a video on how to make this card later today so hope you can make it to see.follow me here at www.ustream.tv/user/chick-n-dee

2 comments:

  1. I have been dying to make this cards-so glad you'll be teaching me tonight! THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet this was a great live show. I started watching but I had to leave to go to my sons baseball game. I hope you recorded it so I can go back and watch the rest. Can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete