Thursday, July 7, 2011

top note die gift card holder


hi ladies,
I cant take credit for this card i saw it on a blog and it was given to the stampin up! demos who got the alaska cruise.. but when i saw it i knew i had to make it and share it .. you will need your big shot and the top note die for this . i did make a video for this you can view it at http://www.ustream.tv/recorded15833407

Here are the measurements:

Gift Card Holder Base: 5 x 11 card stock Scored at: 3-3/4 , 5-1/2 , and 7-1/4
Base of card: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Coordinating Color card stock: 4 x 5-1/4
Designer Series Paper: 3-3/4 x 5
Designer Series Paper strip: 1-1/2 x 6
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
Top Note Die Cut
Snail Adhesive
Coordinating Ribbon
Large Word Window Punch
Gift Card




i know this will be part of my xmas card clubs some how ..
and i cant wait til tuesday cause i will get my 2 new xmas stamp sets...
I MAY NOT BE POSTING ANY PROJECTS THIS WEEKEND CAUSE WE ARE TRYING TO GO CAMPIN THIS WEEKEND .STILL NOT SURE YET SO IF I DONT ADD ANYTHING NEW I WILL BE BACK ON MONDAY

THANK YOU FOR VIEWING MY BLOG.
ANITA

No comments:

Post a Comment